Nose Surgery or Rhinoplasty is sometimes referred to as nose reshaping. It can improve the appearance and proportion of your nose, or correct a breathing problem associate with the structural defects in the nose.
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.
Rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum:
- Nose surgery that’s done to improve an obstructed airway requires careful evaluation of the nasal structure as it relates to airflow and breathing.
- Correction of a deviated septum, one of the most common causes of breathing impairment, is achieved by adjusting the nasal structure to produce better alignment.
- Adult dissatisfaction with previous ear surgery.
To meet with your personnal plastic surgery consultant Danka Nikolic
Request a Consultationonline or call her office in Los Angeles, California, at (310) 710-1357.
You can also get in touch by filling out the form below.